Another Milestone Accomplished
We received our second TSO C55a designation for our aviation fuel level senders.
To meet this requirement our senders were rigorously tested in in harsh environmental and electrical conditions.
In these conditions, the CiES senders had to provide a stable and effective fuel level output.
Our output quality level met the most rigorous FAA TSO standard for fuel level sending @ 0.75% of full tank volume. A fuel level standard that the big iron fuel senders can only hope to achieve.
Meeting these standards proves that CiES technology provides an accurate fuel level output for any aircraft or rotorcraft type.
The fact that a float based sensor meets this critical FAA requirement - proves our technological and patent advantages, as
only CiES produces FAA TSO Approved Float Sensors.
Additionally there are no wires or electrical components in the fuel volume. The requirements of the FAA Advisory Circular AC 25.981-1C - Fuel Tank Flammability are inherently met in our fuel sender design.
What was Added to the New Sensor
- Universal Level Output
- Fuel Temperature Output
- Lbs or Kilos Fuel Level Capability
- Flying Lead Connection
- Better Connection Flexibility
- Unlimited Connection Interface.
- Can Accommodate Limited or Tight Connection Clearance
- Simpler Data Transmission Between Senders.
- 7 fold Increase in Output Sensitivity
- Improved Flexibility in Meeting Future Fuel Level Challenges
- Larger Data Processing Headroom
- Filtering and Smoothing
- Internal Fuel Tank Mapping Capability